- This event has passed.
Kicking My Blue Genes in the Butt
September 23, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - September 25, 2021 @ 7:30 pm MST$35.00
Josh Rivedal’s one man, live Broadway-style play Kicking My Blue Genes in the Butt includes fifteen characters and seven songs and is both comedic and poignant. Mr. Rivedal discusses the tragic suicides of both his father and grandfather in a primal piece of live storytelling that creates an emotional connection with the audience and conveys the powerful message that suicide is preventable.
Finally, there will be a live Q&A between Mr. Rivedal and the audience on the importance of mental health and suicide prevention. Representatives of NAMI of Phoenix, and Verde Valley Mental Health Coalition will moderate the after-show discussion.
Emerson Theater Collaborative, in collaboration with NAMI, Verde Valley Mental Health Coalition, I Am Worthy Project, and the i’Mpossible Project
Because Mental Health Matters
Kicking My Blue Genes in the Butt, by Joshua Rivedal
September 23rd, 24th, 25th
Sedona Arts Academy, The Collective, 7000 SR 179 Ste. C100, Sedona AZ 86351
In-Person theater costs. For the first time ever, pick your seats with our new “seating” map.
- Advance /Reserved Seating – $55 (sit at table with your friends/family, drink tickets available and table service
- Advance /Reserved Table – $165 (reserve an entire table of three for your friends/family, drink tickets available and table service)
- Advance – $35
- At Door – $45
- USE THIS LINK to purchase (or click on event website below) – https://bit.ly/etc-kicking-blue-genes
Stream from Home via On-the-Stage (video on-demand) – $20
- USE THIS LINK to purchase and “stream” on-demand – https://bit.ly/etc-blue-genes-on-demand
- Available for viewing 9/24/2021 to 10/7/2021
Following CDC COVID-19 recommendations on masks and vaccinations.
- Emerson Theater Collaborative – Camilla Ross
- (860) 705-9711
- Sedona Arts Academy | The Collective Sedona
- 7000 SR 179 STE C-100
Sedona,86351United States+ Google Map
- (860) 705-9711